Are you an experienced senior .NET professional with excellent problem solving and communication skills? If so The .NET Solutions Delivery Centre of Labour & Transportation I&IT Cluster (LTC) is looking for you to perform design and development activities, as well as to lead development teams on large enterprise solutions.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
• design complex .NET applications and ensure seamless integration of state-of-the-art purchased/acquired and custom-developed complex business applications in response to a full range of IT project/program requirements.
• provide technical leadership in all activities pertaining to the design, development, testing and implementation of IT applications/products for the full product development life cycle
• provide expert technical advice on highly specialized .NET systems development for team members.
• work with users at all levels to define system requirements and specify appropriate work packages to meet operational needs and performance objectives.
How do I qualify?
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
• You have expert and in-depth technical skills using technologies such as XML, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Enterprise Library, Web services. Expert working knowledge of Microsoft .NET platform, Visual Basic .net, ASP.net; C#, Silverlight, SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, Dynamics; SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services.
• You have expert knowledge and senior experience in .NET framework engineering and development.
• You have expert knowledge and thorough understanding of software and application integration.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• You have proven interpretive reasoning and problem solving skills to assess and recommend architectural strategies for acquisition, development, integration and implementation of highly complex technical solutions.
• You have the ability to assess complex technical design problems and develop computerized solutions to information problems in support of end users.
• You have advanced researching skills to resolve complex programming and design issues.
Interpersonal, Communication and Leadership Skills:
• You have demonstrated interpersonal, conflict resolution, negotiation, influence and client relationship skills to discuss client I&IT program and service delivery needs, requirements, goals, objectives and priorities.
• You have oral communication and listening skills to discuss client requirements and facilitate technical discussions with senior management, managers, vendors, clients, other technical staff.
• You have written communication skills to prepare senior level briefing materials, cost benefits analysis, project reports, analysis, and recommendations.
• You have demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills to provide advice and direction as well as learning opportunities to less experienced and more junior staff.
• You have the proven ability to lead technical teams.