Do you have technical expertise developing complex solutions for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (i.e. Oracle E-Business 11i/R12)? This may be the opportunity you are looking for.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• deliver and/or lead the development, implementation and maintenance of cost effective information technology solution services
• provide systems development programming and consulting expertise to clients related to the use of ERP information technology in order to meet business and program goals and objectives
• provide subject matter expertise and deliver technical design, development and implementation of complex technical solutions and applications
• provide technical systems development expertise to meet clients' IT requirements
• facilitate clients' review of IT needs and determine IT priorities
• provide leadership in completing research activities to establish technology direction, strategy, standards and best practices
How do I qualify?
• you have demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and maintaining system technology solutions by developing extensions for and integration solutions to an ERP Financial System (e.g. Oracle Financials E-Business Suite 11i/R12) through extending the functionality using the development tools, languages and methodology (e.g. Oracle AIM)
• you have demonstrated knowledge of theory and principles of systems design and development, programming concepts and languages by conducting programming, coding, fixing and enhancing complex programming modules based on technical specifications, using the development tools and languages (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle JDeveloper, Forms, Reports, Alerts, Oracle Application Object Library, Workflow, BPEL, Oracle Framework Architecture), Shell scripting tools, version control tools (e.g. PVCS), and testing tools (e.g. Mercury)
• you have demonstrated technical system development expertise conducting feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses on complex business and system initiatives to recommend and deliver technical system development solutions and coordinate development of technical project plans, develop estimates of costs/resources, control project processes and provide technical leadership to teams
Analytical, Evaluation and Problem Solving Skills
• you have analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills including the ability to assess client business needs, and understand the capabilities and limitations of ERP (e.g. Oracle e-Business 11i/R12) systems applications
• you have experience leading and developing solutions using ERP technology to provide processes to address business requirements
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• you have oral and written communication and interpersonal skills needed to discuss client requirements, lead discussion of systems development options and technical processes and prepare technical documents using standard methodology (e.g. AIM)