Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your exceptional leadership and management abilities? If so, consider this fantastic opportunity in the role of Manager, Security and Configuration Services in support of government's Integrated Financial Information System (IFIS).
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
• provide IT Service Management leadership and team management to support the daily operation of a complex Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application that enables delivery of financial services and financial information to meet business requirements
• take an active leadership role in performing major/critical system security, and configuration, operations planning and problem-solving
• supervise staff and manage information technology resources
• ensure multiple and concurrent projects and operational processes delivery in support of government's enterprise financial system to meet the demanding targets and service level agreements with ministries
• manage the design, development, enhancement, integration and
maintenance of quality IT solutions and infrastructure within operating budgets and project schedules
How do I qualify?
• you have strong knowledge of IT Service Management standards, procedures and tools (i.e. change and release management) to resolve issues and negotiate changes, service levels, and resource requirements
• you have strong knowledge of business and systems analysis, design, development, testing and implementation methods (such as Oracle Unified Method) are required to direct staff in design and development of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
• you have knowledge of technology, data, applications, networking and security architectures and standards in order to support ERP systems
• you have knowledge of budgeting to develop and manage assigned budgets
Leadership and Management Skills
• you have strong leadership skills to lead multi-disciplinary teams; plan, organize, and coordinate human, financial, and material resources, and promote team-work to accomplish goals
• you have strong knowledge of project management techniques such as planning, estimating, organizing, measuring, and monitoring large-scale projects to effectively lead projects concurrent with day-to-day operations
• you have change management skills to support and champion change initiatives
Communication, Customer Service, and Negotiation Skills
• you can make presentations to client management, promote innovative processes, and foster cooperation among clients and technical staff
• you can develop and manage customer service agreements with clients and vendors
• you have strong analytical skills to determine root causes of a problem and to determine which actions are appropriate to minimize service interruptions