Consider applying to this rewarding role, where you will provide technical leadership and senior level consulting expertise in planning, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining multi-tiered business solutions.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• provide technical leadership in the object oriented analysis and design and coding for implementing solutions for Object Oriented and Aspect Oriented Programming with a goal of deriving highest user experience
• provide technical expertise in the acquisition, utilization, integration and evaluation of complex and specialized hardware, software and systems
• provide technical leadership in the evaluation, development and implementation of technical standards, policies and procedures related to IT security, privacy, systems development and the utilization of equipment for development and maintenance purposes
• drive estimation and work break down structure (WBS) for sizing of technical projects in all dimensions
How do I qualify?
• demonstrated knowledge of system analysis and design, system development methodology (object oriented & Aspect Oriented analysis and design), programming languages, database concepts and techniques
• knowledge of end-to-end solution design development, integration and migration methods, application architecture and design and optimization of processes
• demonstrated knowledge of testing, deployment and maintenance, database software, operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX/LINUX and z/OS), client/server, desktop and technology platform (e.g. Oracle EBusiness suite and Siebel), server technology, mainframe, fault tolerant environments, development tools and telecommunications
• demonstrated knowledge of frameworks and technologies for integration of mission critical systems
• knowledge of multi-tiered web-based mission-critical systems design, development, and support experience including JSP/Servlet, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, XML and Web Services, Struts/JSF Framework, Hibernate/Spring, Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic, WebSphere, SUN Solaris, Windows Server 2003, VPN, PKI, LDAP, Oracle DBMS, PL/SQL, Windows Communication Foundation, ADO, SQL Server, Visual Studio/.NET, Team Foundation Server)
• knowledge of enterprise database and business intelligence tools (e.g. Enterprise Resource Planning product suites, Web Reporting, SPSS, GIS, and wireless technologies)
Leadership and Technical Leadership Skills:
• knowledge of project management methodologies, analytical tools and processes for sizing, estimation and creation of work breakdown structure (WBS) for complex IT projects
• technical leadership skills to act as a lead developer to coordinate and solve complex inter-related software and hardware problems and to provide technical leadership to peers
Research, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills:
• analytical and problem solving skills to assess, identify and coordinate the resolution of technical problems and incidents for multi-platforms and multi-tier information systems
• conceptual skills to develop technical design features and alternatives to ensure effective operation of hardware and software platforms and IT security and quality control systems (e.g. oversee planning and scheduling of hardware platform and systems software upgrades)
• research skills to conduct research, assess client requirements and estimate costs, lead design process and ensure logical design of applications
Communication and Consulting Skills:
• oral and written communication skills to prepare reports and explain technical solutions to IT and non-technical internal and external stakeholders
• interpersonal skills to consult with clients and work cooperatively with project staff and external stakeholders, to discuss application development methods, monitor and participate on various committees