The .NET Solutions Delivery Centre of Labour & Transportation I&IT Cluster (LTC) is looking for an experienced and motivated .NET developer with excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
• construct solutions/applications built on the SDC product lines which includes code development, configuration, testing and implementation
• provide application support and maintenance
• conduct product acceptance testing, prepare test data, create test cases, develop unit tests, develop automated tests (e.g. coded UI, performance, etc.), run manual and automated tests, analyze test results, log application defects, and refer back to appropriate developer to action required changes
• create, test and maintain build scripts, create build books and deployment packages and related documentation.
How do I qualify?
Technical Knowledge and Abilities
you have highly developed technical skills in using technologies and tools such as XML, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Enterprise Library, Web services
• you have the ability to work with the .NET platform, Visual Basic .net, ASP.net; C#, Silverlight, SharePoint, Dynamics; SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• you have good reasoning and problem solving to identify and assess, problems impacting the information technology infrastructure
• you have demonstrated analytical skills to assess technical development problems and construct computerized solutions
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• you have excellent interpersonal and client-relationship skills to train and support clients after implementation and ensure performance and standards are achieved
• you have conflict resolution, negotiation and influence skills to develop and recommend systems development solutions
• you have proven communications and listening skills to participate in technical discussions with vendors, customers and staff