Here is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your leadership skills.
The Central Agencies I&IT Cluster is looking to fill the role of Team Lead - Reporting Development. This role is responsible for providing leadership and management support to enable the delivery of services and support for the Human Resources Business Intelligence solutions.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
• provide complete management for systems operations, from inception to post-implementation and support, services and activities, for Human
Resources Business Intelligence Solutions and reporting systems in a data warehouse environment
• ensure the successful delivery of project(s) on time and in budget, aligned to business needs, priorities and the IT Strategic directions
• manage the planning, development, testing and production of Business Intelligence solutions
• provide leadership and advice from both business and technical perspectives on Business Intelligence projects, service requests, incident management, and enhancement/maintenance of the Human Resources Data Warehouse
How do I qualify?
Leadership and Management Skills
• you can foster and inspire an inclusive work environment with employees and stakeholders
• you can manage staff and resources effectively and within budget allocated
• you can manage the planning, development, testing and production of Business Intelligence solutions
• you have demonstrated experience motivating and training staff as well as making hiring decisions
• you have knowledge of Business process modeling, including data modeling (e.g. dimensional), and/or information resource management (data and information perspective) and business analysis, design and process re-engineering
• you have Knowledge of capacity planning, Database design and administration, Disaster recovery planning, Business continuity, meta data management, ETL process, data integration in an data warehouse environment to manage the development/sustainment of Business Intelligence solutions
• you have knowledge of Systems analysis, design, development, testing and implementation methods, tools and techniques; technology; data, technical networking and security in order to direct staff and advise clients
• you have knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
Project Management Knowledge and Skills
• you can direct all areas of project management including: planning, budgeting, scheduling, monitoring, delivery, and implementation
• you can oversee multiple projects or multi-year strategic, highly complex projects
Communication, Relationship Management, and Interpersonal Skills
• you can make presentations, connect and communicate technical information to non-technical parties, and establish effective working relationships among I&IT management, clients and project staff
• you have demonstrated experience in negotiating contracts, including deadlines, services, and methodolgies with external vendors and clients
Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
• demonstrated analytical skills to identify root cause of problem and determine appropriate course of action
• problem solving skills to ensure that when issues arise their impacts are minimized