This position will require the incumbent to meet regularly with managers and clients at various locations across the GTA.
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for creativity and innovation?
If so, consider this exciting opportunity with the Enterprise Business Services Division; Forms, Print and Distribution Services Branch, where you will develop and manage business relationships and develop new strategies to promote and market the branch's services.
What can I expect to do in this role?
- develop, foster and manage business relationships and client service delivery for OPS ministries and external client organizations;
- market and manage contract management for the branch's services;
- coordinate the delivery of services to clients;
- advise and support senior management in the planning and developing of client strategies and operational plans for services.
How do I qualify?
- you have knowledge of principles, methods, techniques, and business processes for forms, publications, print, distribution services, mass mailing and e-waste business environments;
- you have knowledge of current trends in printing and publishing, including e-publishing, e-commerce, e-channel delivery and document management;
- you have knowledge of budgeting and financial administration policies to evaluate financial/budgetary data, and to lead in client ministries' efficiencies;
- you have knowledge of procurement and contract management policies and practices including vendor of record management, development of request for proposals (RFPs) to manage relationships with contracted service providers, establish specifications and requirements for RFPs, and participate in the vendor selection process with corporate branches.
Leadership, Project Management & Marketing Skills:
- you have knowledge of marketing principles, methods and techniques in order to lead and coordinate the development of marketing strategies and initiatives to promote the benefit and value of the business services;
- you can provide leadership on projects;
- you can manage relationships at multiple levels;
- you can lead the development of cost-effective marketing strategies and initiatives that would attract new client organizations and expand the usage of services by existing clients.
Communication & Influencing Skills:
- you can develop business and technical documents, briefing notes, memorandum of understandings, project charters, project plans, surveys, benchmarking, reports, policies, and procedures;
- you can counsel and advise clients on the options available to meet their business needs;
- you can provide influential guidance and expertise on the best services to meet business needs and better service delivery;
- you can coordinate and lead the negotiation of business agreements;
- you can build and enhance client relationships;
- you can present, train, liaise and lead the development of technical presentations to client organizations, and present technical recommendations to their senior management;
- you can deliver complex, statistically-oriented presentations.
Research, Analytical & Problem Solving Skills:
- you can analyse and evaluate program performance, internal processes, training and procedures and make recommendations to management regarding changes in order to align with corporate initiatives;
- you can lead the research, identification, and analysis of opportunities for new or expanded business services and incentives;
- you can develop proposals for review by branch management that would expand the services available to clients at marketable cost-benefit levels;
- you can develop and analyze innovative options to meet client management needs, and advise management on the best option.