Bring your IT knowledge to the Central Agencies Cluster, where they are looking to fill the role of Application Analyst/Developer. The successful candidate will provide application development, support and maintenance services for cluster supported applications within the OntTax portfolio.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role you will:
• plan, schedule, coordinate, evaluate and report on specific technical aspects to meet work goals
• use interpretative reasoning to address a variety of application development assignments in diverse situations
• provide technical expertise in system analysis and design processes, prepare system specifications, and oversee implementation activities
• develop application codes, configurations, and manage and support the applications
Please note: In this role, you may need to provide on-call and overtime support services, weekends and holidays to resolve all system related problems as required.
How do I qualify?
• you have application development knowledge in more than one field (e.g. networks, mid-range server, related hardware and software, systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, installation, operational techniques) to execute diverse application development activities and make technical recommendations
• you have the ability to understand client's I&IT needs and business environment to define technical scope of work and provide on-going guidance to working groups
Reasoning, Problem Solving, Planning, Analyzing and Assessing skills
• you can ensure that on-going application development, technical work, operations and services are planned, scheduled, executed, monitored and evaluated
Communication and Customer Service Skills
• you can write, explain and present technical reports and recommendations
• you can establish effective working partnerships with team members
• you can maintain current knowledge of trends and advances in IT across various computing platforms, including configuration and/or new development, analysis and design techniques