Are you an experienced project coordinator, proficient in managing project timelines and budgets as well as working with vendors?
Consider this exciting opportunity to showcase your skills through managing I&IT project groups.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• coordinate and manage project processes and project staff in the development and implementation of a large modernization initiative
• support the Cluster in partnership with the Ministry business area and relevant external parties on projects
• coordinate medium to large scale projects, working in partnership with project managers, partner business areas and relevant parties
• support and coordinate project reporting, production and approvals of project deliverables
• support and coordinate acceptance of vendor deliverables
How do I qualify?
Project Management Knowledge
• you know project planning and control methods, techniques, tools, current software, best practices
• you know project life cycle methodologies and standards to lead small projects and coordinate and support medium-large I&IT projects
• you have project coordination skills including planning, estimating, scheduling, measuring, monitoring, controlling and reporting
• you can use your skills to implement and monitor operational project management policies and procedures
• you can support project planning, ensure effective use of assigned financial, material and human resources within timeframes, standards and service agreements
• you can apply your knowledge to recommend allocation and use of resources for project work
• you can participate in selection of service providers, coordinating their work, monitoring performance to ensure contract is met
Financial Analysis Experience
• you have financial and controllership management knowledge and skills to administer project budgets and provide forecasting of costs
• you can learn and apply government procurement and tendering policies and processes to participate in acquiring goods and services
• you have knowledge of information handling technology, including information processing, storage, and accessibility
• you know industry-wide standards, protocols and functionality for I&IT products including hardware, software, networks, middleware, service management frameworks and business intelligence tools
• you can apply I&IT development operations and objectives and related I&IT solutions to define project scope and establish deliverables
Consulting and Interpersonal Skills
• you can achieve cooperation from and share project data with stakeholders, clients, program staff and consultants on I&IT project management processes
• you can advise stakeholders in identifying and addressing issues related to project processes and deliverables
• you can use team building and collaboration skills to engage with project team members, ensure collaboration and focus on achieving project deliverables
• you can prepare and edit reports, including business cases, project plans, status reports and planning documents, system models and operational policies