If you are an IT professional with a strong technical background along with excellent analytical and project management skills, here is your opportunity to utilize your knowledge to lead the design, development and implementation of I&IT applications.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• provide technical expertise for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of large, complex and diverse I&IT applications
• assess client business requirements
• lead technical projects to devise and assess options, recommend and develop solutions, and ensure integration
• provide expert technical support, guidance and direction
How do I qualify?
• demonstrated knowledge and experience with development and support of large and complex multi-tier Web based applications and reporting technologies, I&IT architectures, programming languages and concepts, and database management systems
• working knowledge and experience with computer system technologies, including operating systems, web, networks, Internet and emerging technologies; current IBM websphere application server environment, java enterprise development, relational database technology and query languages
• knowledge and experience using reporting technologies and platforms, mainly SAP BusinessObjects reports or similar technologies, to provide design, development and implementation of embedded and ad-hoc reports for various application systems
• knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications (e.g. SAP, Siebel or similar technologies) to provide design, configuration and implementation expertise
• knowledge of accepted application quality assurance process, methodology and tools, quality assurance testing and implementation methods and practices to design testing procedures; co-ordinate acceptance testing and consolidation with clients.
• knowledge and experience in the application of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), theory and principles of systems analysis and design, development, and related methods and techniques, practices and standards
Project management and organizational skills:
• project management skills including chartering, planning, estimating, budgeting, scheduling, measuring, monitoring and controlling to concurrently manage large and complex applications projects
• organizational skills to work effectively within a deadline driven environment and deal with multiple teams representing various areas in the delivery of projects
Analytical and problem-solving skills:
• analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze and define clients' application needs, conduct complex systems analysis and design, and resolve system design and technical problems surrounding web applications
• oral and written communication, presentation and negotiating skills to discuss systems development options, modifications and technical processes with clients and project team members, explain analyses and recommendations, develop detailed technical documentation of clients' requirements, and prepare systems documentation and manuals
• interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and foster effective relationships with stakeholders, present/explain/illustrate alternate applications and solutions, and develop client support for recommended approaches