Recruitment Services Contact Information
Please direct all questions regarding a specific competition to the Recruitment Services Team supporting the ministry in question.
If you require assistance through a teletypewriter (TTY) service, contact 613-544-4308 or 1-855-622-4989 for all Recruitment Services Teams.
Listed below are the contact details for the Recruitment Services Teams that support the various ministries:
- Ministry of Aboriginal affairs – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of the Attorney General – 1-855-426-9433
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services – 1-855-537-2627
- Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration – 1-855-426-9433
- Ministry of Community and Social Services – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Consumer Services – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Employment – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Education - 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Energy – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of the Environment – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Finance – 1-866-260-0612
- Office of Francophone Affairs – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Government Services – 1-866-260-0612
- Ministry of Government Services - Information Technology – 1-866-410-8933
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care – 1-866-410-8933
- Ministry of Infrastructure – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Labour – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Natural Resources – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Northern Development and Mines – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Research and Innovation – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport - 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Transportation - 1-855-537-2627
Pour des renseignements en français, vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec les Services de recrutement en composant le 1 866 333-8491.
Members of the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Careers team are continuously
looking for ways to improve our site to better meet the needs of informed job seekers.
We have designed our employment website as a resource for you to find out about
who we are as an employer, search for opportunities that meet your interest,
skills and abilities and to make it easier for you to apply and succeed in our
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions, our
section on How to Apply and subscribe to receive
Job Alert notifications.
Please use the form below to contact us. After submission, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that we have received your comment and/or inquiry.
Choose a topic that you have a question or comment on:
What do you want to comment on?
Enter your comments in the space provided below:
Tell us how to get in touch with you:
OR your can contact us at
77 Wellesley Street West
P.O. Box 798 Toronto, Ontario