Recruitment Services Contact Information
Please direct all questions regarding a specific competition to the Recruitment
Services Team supporting the ministry in question.
If you require assistance through a teletypewriter (TTY) service, contact 613-544-4308
or 1-855-622-4989 for all Recruitment Services Teams.
Listed below are the contact details for the Recruitment Services Teams that support
the various ministries:
- Ministry of Aboriginal affairs – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of the Attorney General – 1-855-426-9433
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services – 1-855-537-2627
- Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade – 1-855-426-9433
- Ministry of Community and Social Services – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Education - 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Energy – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Finance (including Financial Services Commission of Ontario) – 1-866-260-0612
- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services (including Service Ontario) – 1-866-260-0612
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care – 1-866-410-8933
- Ministry of Labour – 1-866-734-8986
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Northern Development and Mines – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Research and Innovation – 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport - 1-855-430-7909
- Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities – 1-866-333-8491
- Ministry of Transportation - 1-855-537-2627
- Office of Francophone Affairs – 1-855-430-7909
- Treasury Board Secretariat – 1-866-410-8933
Pour des renseignements en français, vous pouvez aussi communiquer avec les Services
de recrutement en composant le 1 866 333-8491.
Members of the Ontario Public Service (OPS) Careers team are continuously looking
for ways to improve our site to better meet the needs of informed job seekers.
We have designed our employment website as a resource for you to find out about
who we are as an employer, search for opportunities that meet your interest, skills
and abilities and to make it easier for you to apply and succeed in our hiring process.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions, our section
on How to Apply and subscribe to receive
Job Alert notifications.
Please use the form below to contact us. After submission, you will receive an automatic
e-mail confirming that we have received your comment and/or inquiry.
Choose a topic that you have a question or comment on:
What do you want to comment on?
Tell us how to get in touch with you:
OR you can contact us at
77 Wellesley Street West
P.O. Box 798 Toronto, Ontario